Coil Coating Market Research Report offered by DecisionDatabases.com provides a detailed study on the industrial development of the market under the forecast period 2019-2025. The Global Coil Coating Industry Report gives an elaborate information about the market size, share and analyzes the complete value chain the report also covers the market dynamics enriching business strategists with quality data about the Coil Coating market.
This study categorizes the global Coil Coating breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
Coil Coating is high performance liquid coatings applied to metal strip. It contains base material, Crosslinking agent, pigment filled agent, additives and volatile component. Generally, it can be divided into primer coat, back paint and top coat.
Coil Coating industry belongs to a part of the chemical field and it also new type of chemical fields, so the industry was offered the state policy and financial support. It needs much more research on the Coil Coating product, the performance of the product abroad is better than the developing countries.
Currently, many companies in the world can produce coil coating product, mainly concentrating in China Europe and USA. The main market players are AkzoNobel, PPG Industries, BASF, Valspar, etc. The sales of coil coating will increase from 959 K MT in 2011 to 1180 K MT in 2015, with an average growth rate of 5.14%ã€‚
The main production areas are in China, USA and Rest of Asia while the main consumption areas also in those areas, China is the largest consumption and production areas, and the performance of the product is good in USA.
There are many manufacturers producing coil coating in the world and also many research and development institutions are researching and developing on the coil coating product. The largest company AkzoNobel occupies about 10.36% which is the most part of production of coil coating.
We tend to believe this industry is an emerging industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. For product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future as competition intensifies. Besides, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing gradually. Also, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
Global Coil Coating market size will increase to 4850 Million US$ by 2025, from 3920 Million US$ in 2017, at a CAGR of 2.7% during the forecast period. In this study, 2017 has been considered as the base year and 2018 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Coil Coating.
This report focuses on the top manufacturers' Coil Coating capacity, production, value, price and market share of Coil Coating in global market. The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
Coil Coating Breakdown Data by Type
- PPG Industries
- NIPSEA Group
- Dura Coat Products
- Titan Coating
- Yung Chi Paint&Varnish
- Shanghai Huayi Fine Chemical
- Jiangsu Lanling Group
- Shaanxi Baotashan Paint
- Pingyuan Wente
- Tangshan Wick painting chemical
- CNOOC Changzhou EP Coating
- Ningbo Zhengliang Coatings
- Zhejiang Tiannv Group
- Changzhou Baoxin Anticorrosive Material
Coil Coating Breakdown Data by Application
- Polyester Coil Coating
- Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Coil Coating
- Polyurethane (PU) Coil Coating
- Plastisol Coil Coating
Coil Coating Production Breakdown Data by Region
- Building Industry
- Transport Industry
- Appliance Industry
Coil Coating Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
The study objectives are:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- To analyze and research the global Coil Coating capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key Coil Coating manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.