The Global Biosurfactant Market
report is a recent research added by DecisionDatabases.com, offers critical insight into the market dynamic. This report also assays delicate market issue such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with their effect on the growth of the market. The report also discloses the analysis of present industry trends and opportunities of the market. Furthermore, the market insight offered in this report covers exhaustive study and valuable insight on comprehensive profiles of the key players in the market and crucial view of the competitive landscape worldwide.
This report studies the global Biosurfactant market status and forecast, categorizes the global Biosurfactant market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China and other regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Biosurfactants are surfactant that are produced extracellularly or as part of the cell membrane by bacteria, yeasts and fungi.
This report mainly covers the glycolipids, phospholipid and fatty acids, lipopeptides and lipoproteins, polymeric surfactants and particulate biosurfactants. Dates in this report refer to the pure biosurfactants data.
Biosurfactant is surfactant that is produced extracellularly or as part of the cell membrane by bacteria, yeasts and fungi. It has excellent biodegradability, low toxicity and other properties.
There are three methods to produce biosurfactant, natural biological extract method microorganism fermentation method and enzyme catalytic method. Due to the wide raw materials and variety products, microorganism fermentation method is mostly used in biosurfactant industry.
The global Biosurfactant market is valued at 1340 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 1430 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 0.8% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- MG Intobio
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Phospholipid and Fatty Acids
- Lipopeptides and Lipoproteins
- Polymeric Surfactants
- Particulate Biosurfactant
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Petroleum Production
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Biosurfactant capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Biosurfactant manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Biosurfactant are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Table of Contents - Snapshot
- Biosurfactant Manufacturers
- Biosurfactant Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Biosurfactant Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
1 Industry Overview
2 Global Industry Competition by Manufacturers
3 Global Industry Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
4 Global Industry Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2013-2018)
5 Global Industry Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
6 Global Industry Analysis by Application
7 Global Industry Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
8 Industry Manufacturing Cost Analysis
9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
12 Global Industry Forecast (2018-2025)
13 Research Findings and Conclusion